Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Z-Obee and Novo Group

Tonight, I am going to answer some of the questions by my subscribers.

1) Why I bought Z-Obee (from my previous post) and locked out so early to ride on the small profit?
2) Novo Group's analysis...
------------------------------------------

Answers:

One thing when I locked in a stock, I would like to make sure what I am buying is worth on the FA as I do not want to have any problems when got into the stocks and face the dilemma of problems later on.. So, for Z-Obee, is merely a small profit rides based on the TA as I didn't really know about the FA.. Thus, to be safe side, getting a profit better than losing it.. And how many lots that I bought, I can tell you it was 60lots which I earned merely $600(before commission) in less than 20mins...Locked in at 0.425 and out at 0.435.. Looking back at the price now which is 0.48, I have no regrets at all as I like to play on the safe bet and getting nice profit better than sitting on loses...

Maybe I should spend more time to study on FA now to spot stocks that I can rely on for TA and trade it with care...

As for NOVO Group, I detected the signals as well but didn't post it here. All I know is they deal with steels. It goes the same to this stock as well.

So, I hope to come out with those stocks soon which are good in FA that I can rely on to trade with my TA expertise.. Check it out soon...

And I will continue with the lesson soon for those that subscribe to my email list at the right side corner.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment