Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, March 8, 2010

PEC Uptrend Signal and Movement Analysis Oil Related stock, Any latest news?

As promised, will analysis PEC Ltd , an oil related stock. This stock has always been in my mind and during this week, seems like it props an interest on the movement but too bad, due to technical error, I didn't managed to get the bulk data feeds last friday to check further the confirmation of the buying signal.

But what i can say is the last 1 1/2 hrs buying volumes has been high which gives me an insight that this stock will move higher although part of the bulk volumes has been disposed off.

I will send some technical points to my subscribers later at night when I have got the whole picture of the whole trend on PEC Ltd as well as the influence data from US Economics Data Events..

SOBAYOR,
Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment