Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sorry, Live example on the SGX Stock will be available to subscribers only..

Hi,

Would like to inform you all that for next lesson on live example will only be available to subscribers to my tips and strategies to trade in SGX Stock Market.This only will be fair to those that appreciate my tips by subscribing to my newsletter.

The previous statement last blog post:
"
This is it. All on theory but not pratical. I hope to show you the live example on of the SGX Stock soon on our next lesson but we will get into depth on your understanding on this before doing a live example."

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment