Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, March 22, 2010

STI dropped -26points... Ezion Holding, Sold 3/4 of it at $0.785, still keeping 1/4 at $0.765

Riding on mini-Elliot Wave is never easy. As mentioned, a lot of external factors will bring down the stock price even though the trend is looking upward. So, what I always mentioned many times is to offload some of your holding to lock-in decent profit and wait for the mini-Elliot Wave for another chance to come in.

Will be looking closely on Ezion Holding again based on the technical analysis charts, price,volume and more important the NEWS... which I am sending to my subscribers daily on what happened globally so that you can make ideal choice to sell or to buy on signals.

Looking for opportunity on Ezion Holding and also Capitaland for another uptrend rides when I detected the signals..

For now, let's wait and see for the next course of action...


P/S: Thanks to one of the subscribers who wrote to thank me on my call previously at
http://star-trader.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-accumulation-done-for-ezion-holding.html which was 6 days back and made a decent profit of $0.02 x 30lots (exclude commission)
when he sold at 0.785 late morning today.


Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment