Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NOL, accumulation was done...

1 of the subscribers written to me why I didn't wait and for till today and sold off earlier as mentioned in my blog, because I did mention that ACCUMULATION should be in the process for NOL which I posted one of the written blog.

Yes, confidence and patience play a part to determine the movement but I have lost control on the emotion yesterday as I am still "perfecting" my trading system and method to detect on the same day what price huge volume pattern could determine the uptrend signal of the stock.

This was what happened to NOL which I did mention "Accumulation" in the process which came true today to push the price to $2.00. I have no regrets on this as everytime I learnt on the behaviour of the stock, I got one point to add in perfecting the way the trade should go along with the BBs.

And, please do not ask me why I didn't detect stocks that moved up today like Indo Agri or Golden Agri, as I am still doing "manual" process to detect stock movement, which I scanned painstakingly each stocks to see the trend.

And I didn't happen to scan on stocks like Indo Agri or Golden Agri as I chosen the stocks to analysis and get on with the analysis of the stocks on the daily basis.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment