Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, March 13, 2010

AllGreen, at last hitting the next gap between $1.18-1.20 - AllGreen Properties technical movement and chart analysis

Though I have disposed off this earlier http://star-trader.blogspot.com/2010/03/allgreen-properties-sold-at-116-and.html , I will like to bring this out again as my buddies sold this off at $1.19 today at the end of the trading session and also would like to explain how I come identify GAP and how I come out with price range for certain stock to hit in short term trading(0-3months)

To prove it, I also posted this on Sharejunction.com Forum http://www.sharejunction.com/sharejunction/listMessage.htm?topicId=3964&msgbdName=Allgreen on 19-Feb-2010 22:45 that this price range will be the gap to fill. Finally, It took less than a month.

Thus, I hope to explain the GAP thinggy but might be through my subscribers list who believe and appreciate the efforts that I have put in.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment