Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ausgroup's Technical Analysis what happened to Ausgroup today? Any latest news?

Today's , out of nowhere it's form a hugh volume with a buy-out for Ausgroup and from the candlesticks pattern, this buy-in volumes still not have not catch a breakout yet.
OBV showing signals..

So, check this stock out. It may gap further but exit at the "right price right profit", I will explain later what it means by "Right Price Right Profit" or rp2, or RP square..

So, if you managed to get it at 0.6, from my opinion...a good one, but even better if it is at 0.595.

I will keep a lookout on this. I didn't get it today but definitely a lookout..

SOBAYOR,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment