Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sinotel, as expected in the morning...has merged break up..

Sinotel has done a uptrend break-up at 0.5 and keeping the uptrend price now at 0.525.

The previous post that I have posted on the short-term price, http://star-trader.blogspot.com/2010/02/latest-news-sinotel-wins-maintenance.html about to hit the gap to cover the 0.54 but it could be profit taking tomorrow after filling the gap.

and please, my short-term here is 0-3months.. Someone taught what I meant of short-term is in 1 week to 2 weeks. Please bear in mind...IT IS NOT THAT CASE.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment