Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

STI Index's up today, cheer to all that vested yesterday..

Yesterday, did mention in my newsletter that accumulation was done on the stocks where the movement was so stagnant for today's uptrend due to several good global financial event news.

Anyway, congrats to those vested and out by today. Personally I sold off Ezion at 0.775 today but still holding on to some at 0.77 for the next push.Am holding on to Capitaland as well at the price of $3.96. What will be my target price? Will check the when there is a signal for a downtrend on Capitaland.

Will I reload this again or other stocks to ride on the mini Elliot wave? Yes, Definitely, and I will explain what is Mini Elliot wave in my email list or my new upcoming website which is making busy for the past weeks. How we can enter and exit on the wave, and the behaviour of BBs on the way the ride the profit.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment