Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Next week US Financial News Events and how will STI will perform?

I will be writing on the US Financial News Events very soon and how STI will perform next week but I had the problems on data feed again last friday..I am working hard to rectify this problem which has happened twice. Not able to get the Friday's data feeds for most of the stocks :( and my system won't be able to do anything on this.

Thus, won't be able to analysis the trend for some movement of the stocks but I will definitely look out for a right exit price to sell for Noble next week. This will come after Next Monday's end of session.

As for the US Financial News Events, I will only post it to my subscribers when you subscribe with my newsletters.. ( At the right hand corner)

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment