Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mixed Signal and Profit taking or Accumulation for most of the stocks..

Hi All,

Down ended Red. I would see a mixed signal (hovering between negative or positive zone for STI) and profit taking for some of the stocks, but as mentioned in my previous post, PEC is still a play and if the price is gap up and down,I believe accumulation will still in the process to push to another price range.

And if it gaps further, we can look out for the selling price if you bought at the end of the session yesterday.

Check it out.

SOBAYOR,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment