Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, March 1, 2010

As per my post blog last week on Capitaland and Sinotel..They have surged !

Current price during my writing now for Capitaland is $3.88 :) As per my friday's blog on Capitaland, this has been surged further ahead. Will determine the price to dispose after today's session market end if it is good to still HOLD ON to it on wait another mini Elliot Wave..

As for Sinotel, It is $0.50 now, will also look at the data feeds after the end of the session today what will be the next signal for this stock.

All the best,

rgds,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment