Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Only SGX stocks , NO US stocks for analysis...

Recently I have got a request on doing a technical analysis for US Stocks. Please, I don't do it on US Stocks as US market works very differently in terms of the TA(fast moving) and my forte is on SGX stocks only.

Just to clarify here, even though I posted the US Financial Event Indicator but that doesn't mean I am doing US Stocks TA Analysis as those indicators are meant to be for direction of the movement for global markets.

Thanks for your understanding.

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment