Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ezion Holdings, on the breakout volume, technical charts or candlesticks?

Looking at the volume buy-up at 0.785/0.78, it could be moving up to another price range but look-out to lock-in profit once you have chance. Still waiting.

And congrats again to those vested on 0.765 during my past week call to buy on this.

P/S: I have email asking me if they can offload it at 0.78/0.785, as the hugh volume is building... I would say is fine as long as you can ride on the profit.. For the mini-Elliot Wave... Or sell half of it for a profit and keep some which is always my way of trading if the signal is there intact.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment