Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ezion Holding,still holding on 1/4 @ $0.765..

Ezion Holding, yesterday didn't queue to ride on the mEwave @0.765 but is ok. Although the uptrend is still intact, I didn't make a decision to queue at $0.765 is because the global direction market is still not clear, thus made a decision not to sell off everything instead keeping 1/4 of it at $0.765.

Today, it opened gap at 0.775 now. Let's see if it can gap further to another price range.
Should I chase the stock? I always mentioned not to chase a stock but will check it through though based on the volume push and other indicators. Now, just happy with the current holding I am having.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment