Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Z-Obee and Capitaland, the opposite way as expected..

Z-Obee and Capitaland in an opposite direction. Someone asked me why my call can't be the same trading day, well I can't control when the accumulation/distribution will be done by big fish by as in what price and how the uptrend will move, it can be gauged based on the signal..

So, Z-Obee, I made a call if buying-up continue

http://star-trader.blogspot.com/2010/04/dow-gap-up-sti-too-whats-next-in-placed.html

for the last 2 days but it turned to be the "starter" only yesterday when it came from 0.56 to 0.575 which the buying support continues the run. Personally I didn't get this stock,just and now it closed at 0.6. Not vested for me for now too.

As for Capitaland, it has shown sign of downtrend. Stay sideline for this stock to wait for more accumulation in placed before locking-in till it hits back the RT Signal..Will explain more what is this on my next blog.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment