Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, April 12, 2010

LianBeng disposed half at 0.335 today and queue-ing at 0.33 now..Raffles Education, the next one?

I am out from the town, but luckily I still have internet connectivity here which I am able to trade on the stock battlefield again.. I have disposed off half of LianBeng at 0.335 queue-ing earlier today but now still queue-ing at 0.33 to sell off the balance.

Earned a little profit on YongNam at 0.3(half)/0.305(half) though I can keep it for a little while more I mentioned, I would not want to keep so many of them I don't the spare time to monitor the movement after the session ended.

Nevertheless, Still have some lots on Ausgroup, wondering if I should dispose off as well to ride on the wave uptrend? Will check out soon.

As for now, Raffles Education, what's in-store? at 0.38/0.385 , it could turn out to be the winner... Check it out soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment