Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, April 19, 2010

Today, have been a busy day for me...but let's analysis Ezion and Capitaland.

Nope, it is not on stocks..You might be wondering, am I a full time trader? Well, I will let you guys know someday ! :)

For now, back to STI Stocks. Today was bash-down except YZJ and Baker which I told my subscribers yesterday's night, if you want to get in to play these 2 stocks, you must really monitor and play it like a day trading.

Many times it yoyo between the price range but closed nicely near the highest price at the top. For me, if I really got the stocks, I will look out for the price to dispose off at least half of it for the next few days. Anyway, this is your own call as I won't analysis TA for these 2 during this time, as you know what kind of trading pattern has occurred to these 2 stocks?
Enough of this :) Let's move on to the analysis of my previous post which is on Ezion. Today is still bearish but we got to see on the volume itself, bulk-buying , OBV showing any signs yet? Nope,patiently waiting for the signal will definitely reap profit.

Another stock to lookout, Capitaland has also touch the RT-Signal and it a sign where the reversal sign might occurred while waiting on the indicators confirmation. Now lacking of the real confirmation is only the OBV.
Once candlestick and OBV showing some sign, it is time to load in!

There are some other stocks that have made it on RT-Signal, but let's be focus, as focus is also another game plan in the stock market. Just like riding on the wave, some good examples are Ezion and Capitaland which my previous buy-call price has been "run-over" ! Ezion being 0.765, Capitaland @ 4.0x if I can find back my archive blog! :)
This is the beauty of mini-Ewave if you know how to ride on it. So focus.

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment