Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ausgroup technical stock and chart analysis, now proceeding to the breakout channel

Back from my holiday.

Happy to see that Ausgroup has climbed after a period of consolidation at the range of 0.585 to 0.605.

As mentioned previously from my 2 posts link below on Ausgroup,

http://star-trader.blogspot.com/2010/03/ausgroups-technical-analysis.html
http://star-trader.blogspot.com/2010/03/ausgroup-and-straits-asia-resources.html

There was a signal detected but it could not proceed to breakout channel yet, thus was on accumulation for a period of time which was a week's of accumulation till today, it is proceeding to breakout channel.

I will try to explain more on Accumulation and Breakout channel on my lesson if you subscribe to my newsletter. And also why Ausgroup when dropped to 0.585 was not a consolidation and is right to hold even though you bought at 0.595 and 0.6.

As for those that got in at 0.595 and 0.6 from my previous post for a buy call and still holding on even it drop to 0.585 for a period of time, Congrats. The next few days will be the time to ripe for profit.

I have managed to get Ausgroup at 0.605 early morning and will ride on the uptrend wave with an exit price keep in mind when the opportunity arises to sell.

Happy Trading,

Thanks,
Star-Trader

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog good information about market I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information. And I will love to read your next post too.
    Thanks & Regards:Stock Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete