Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lian Beng uptrend moves is interesting and as predicted...

Lian Beng, as per my previous post climbed today at 0.335. I bought-up at 0.32 yesterday with 80lots and now looking to dispose some.

I will be away for a week again next week. Usually I will sell off those I play on short term. Will I do the same on Lian Beng and Yong Nam?

I might want to queue my the other half (40lots) of YongNam at 0.3 though as I don't want to keep both of them which I might not be able to monitor. But this time round, though I am away for a week, I will still might have internet connectivity access. So, should be monitoring Lian Beng then and see if I can sell on wave.

P/S: Sorry today not able to send the US Financial Indicator Data to my subscribers.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment