Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Seroja, Ezra, Ezion and Straits Asia

Today,a rest day for me on a sunny weekend.
Thus I have time to post 4 more stocks for a lookout the next few days.

Has been monitoring on Seroja for the past 2 days. Well infact moving into the zone with the detection from my system on the RT signal about the uptrend wave move.

Though I didn't manage to get Seroja at 0.510 x 50lots as I didn't want to queue at 0.515(which definitely I would get it if I queued), will look into the global market tomorrow instead which I believe will gap up and make a decision upon there. Anything at 0.51 will be a good deal at least for short run if tomorrow on accumulation mode. If not, loading Seroja at 0.52 still will be attractive from my opinion if opens gap up for at least a mini-Ewave signal.

As for Ezra, I noticed a potential RT Signal as well after last friday's session. This will post a lookout as well for those wants to get a fair bit on Ezra.

Ezion, could be probably looking for another day on the confirmation signal as "anticipation" to move further ahead should have been confirmed. Will spot it during the trading tomorrow as well.

As for Straits-Asia, let's see on the pattern and indicator tomorrow.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment