Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, April 16, 2010

As promised, my updates on my stock holding and I am back to Singapore !

Hi All,

As promised , I will update how my trades being going while I was away which I have a very "limited" internet connectivity, only able to post on 12 Apr, which was critical to some of the movement of the stocks, especially Ausgroup.

Let me sum up first. I managed to push off Lian Beng at 0.33 which currently not holding any of them now. Ausgroup at 0.675 on the balance of the stocks that I was holding previously. I will explain why I did this on 12 Apr 2010 and why my first batch was sold at 0.625 which I didn't wait to reap more profit when it hits to the high of 0.69 the past few days..

I will explain these to my subscribers only which subscribed to my email newsletter only (at the right side of the corner..) on the way the trades being done especially the 12 Apr Ausgroup trade..

So, while staying sideline for more signals, I will write some tutorial related to the scenario of trading the past few days.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment