Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Always follow the global direction Part 2: Real Scenario

Well, let me continue on this topic as today I would like to give a real scenario on how I follow the direction and ride on the mini-Ewave to at least get back the losses.

Still on Straits Asia, today, saw opportunity to ride on the mini-Ewave, thus queued at 2.03 and managed to sell at 2.07 for the profit of 4cents which covered the losses I sold yesterday at 2.09. Though, I still lose on commission basis, I will have another day of opportunity to seek the market. :)

This is what I meant by "Trend is your friend" or follow the global direction.

Till Then,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment