Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why not YZJ but Ezion or other stocks?

Someone, not a subscriber of mine has written to me why I didn't spot on YZJ.
Well, the answer is very simple. Though I can ride on short term for a fast in fast out on YZJ, I still prefer something based on the TA chart which can have the satisfaction when you are able to spot it! :) as simple as that.

YZJ has clearly on overbought signal but if big fish wants to play it big, you can ride with them but as mentioned, got to stay on guard on monitoring the stock.

I did recommend this though to my subscribers though telling them this stock and Baker Tech which got to be fast in, fast out in order to reap profit and constant monitoring is needed as if it moves downtrend, you got to be wary not to caught off guard.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment