Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ezion Holding Technical Analysis or breakout channel stock chart soon and any latest news?

Ezion Holding, previously I made a call to buy at 0.765 which is still a good hold for those that still holding on to Ezion Holding. But BB might want to take advantage of the global situation to accumulate more tomorrow or it could be a push to another price range if they decided to proceed to the breakout channel.

How can BB take advantage so easily to accumulate more ? I will explain more on "contra-on-exit" or COE(please bear in mind not the COE for car, :) ) This is my own term of using for those that interested on learning the stock trade.

I will explain more tonight to my subscribers only since I got the time but am still working hard for my website as I faced with a little problem on the coding. Please bear with me. I will also talk more on how I traded Ausgroup yesterday and what I have done with this stock as well as what is the plan for this stock on the next few days.

Meanwhile, I got feedback from some that they are unable to register on the right side form due to Norton Virus scanning preventing them from doing so. If you face with this problem, please email me and I will add in your email address to the subcriber list.

Please try first before email to me.

P/S: Sorry, Latest Update... I will try to post the lesson and the financial data event tomorrow early morning before SGX opens. Around 8.30am to 8.45am tomorrow.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment