Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Always follow the Global Direction..

Market moving sideline, stay sideline if possible till you see a clear indication again. Well, what we always say about Global Direction but didn't follow??

Well, what I have done during the past few days?? I have made a call on Seroja and Straits Asia to be the potential one. Though didn't get Seroja but I got Straits Asia at the price of 2.13 but it didn't move uptrend further as per said. It hovers between 2.11 - 2.15 before global direction force the price to go dip further down.

In this type of scenario, what will you do? For me, I cut loss at 2.09 in order not to fight with the market directions and always can get back later when the opportunities arise. As I mentioned, Global news indicators are still playing a part of the role in TA though the TA says that the opposite way which what I call "noise".

And...I will wait sideline till the coast is clear , one thing is ..anything goes down will go up again (Newton's Law). And I don't hold any stocks as I always said, I only play short term, the only stock I am holding for long term is Capital Mall for it's stability and dividend.

Hope you understand this type of scenario.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment