Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Today almost all stocks are on uptrend .. What you got for today

I got myself Mermaid, Yanlord and Sinotel today.

Although Mermaid and Sinotel not up as much as other stocks but got a little profit better than nothing right :) ? This is one of the principal on trading the stock market.

Entered Mermaid at 0.64(yoyo in between from 0.64 to 0.655) Will dispose if see any reversal signal the next few days. If not, I will keep it till I see the downtrend signal again.

Entered Sinotel at 0.405 but will sell off tomorrow if it doesn't go uptrend as to park my money on other potential stocks tomorrow.

Entered Yanlord at 1.62 in the morning which I queued during STI's mixed signal time.

If you missed today's market, do some serious analysis tonight on what can we still go in tomorrow ya.

Was thinking of Z-Obee actually at 0.475 but gave it a miss as I do not want to hold too much counter at one time. What a miss but is ok, we never know which stocks will fly like Z-Obee. Will do an analysis though if I can sell off some of my holding to get Z-Obee. Let's see.

Happy Trading !

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment