Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PEC and Ezion as expected, an upside today...

PEC and Ezion, as expected on an upside today. Got PEC at 0.77 which I mentioned a hugh risk,( I will explain why in my newsletters to my subscribers) but at the end of the day is good profit gain.

As for Ezion, when PEC moved, It was on upside in tandem, so locked in at a price of 0.79 but would see to offload once the uptrend signal stops for another mini-Ewave.

Anyway, offloaded half of my holding of Mermaid at 0.645. Well, a small profit but went in to the other above PEC and Ezion with a hugh gain though.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment