Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, May 17, 2010

Status on Mermaid now...

Early in the morning, I was anxiously monitoring this stock as in whether how much it will gap down. It gap down to 0.645. NEGATIVE 25cents. Doesn't looks good. Though it went up to 0.655, I am not willing to take the risk to hold longer for the one I bought at 0.675 due to market direction is still not visible for today, and finally decided to cut loss at 0.65.

Well, is not that I have no hope yet. I am looking at the current price now to re-enter to cover back the portion that I cut loss. Currently it stands at 0.63 / 0.635. If it is able to stay grounded with volume buying pressure, I will reconsider to re-enter again. IF not, just stay sideline for Oil Related as you can see we can always have another chance or opportunity on other counters that have been played down like Ezion and PEC which I already offloaded since last week. It came down right back again for me to cross-check any opportunity to go back in especially with PEC as this counter's movement might be related to Singapore's GDP report soon.

Current Ezion's Price @0.685. PEC @0.76. Let's see for the next few days then.

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment