Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mermaid Maritime's Financial Result is out...

Mermaid Maritime's Financial Result was out finally. From what I understand from the FA, It has revenue though decreased compared to the previous quarter.

Anyway, I have locked in again at 0.675 with a risk today but will look at whether to accumulate more even though result is not in favour as Mermaid has a lot of potential I believe. My own opinion only.

Let's see next Monday's market how it performs if to lock in more or to dispose off purely based on the next few days' Volume, candlesticks and other parameters.

P/S: Have sold of my remaining balance lots of Ezion and PEC and jumped into Mermaid and to accumulate more if it drops further, let's see how it goes.

Happy Weekend!
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment