Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

STI today gap up but went down spiral as traders waiting for signals...

Today, Yanlord on XD. So did a selling on Yanlord and gain some profit together with the dividend when you bought yesterday or days before during CD.

Disposed of Sinotel with a very little profit as don't see it coming today due to STI's weaknesses.

Managed to offload half of my holding on Mermaid at 0.655 yesterday but today didn't plan properly as hoping it will trend upwards but it didn't happen as I didn't manage to dispose off at the right price. So still holding on some lots which I bought at 0.64. What should I do next? I should have taken the opportunity 2 days back to ride on the mini-Ewave but chosen not to do it when it Yo-yo between 0.64 and 0.655.

If i did this, I will manage to profit 3x times more. Anyway, another lesson learnt when you trade in stock market. Everyday is a lesson to help you to grow a better trader one day....

What's in-store tomorrow? I will see how it going first on the global market news to seek my next direction on a particular stock..

P/S: I will having a public chat on my website soon, www.rtraders.net , Sorry for not able to post some technical lessons there as I might busy with my personal things. I will do so and update you guys through emails then.

Star-Trader

1 comment:

  1. Really thanks for sharing this information. Hoping to get more updates.
    best mutual fund

    ReplyDelete