Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Have put in US Financial Indicators at www.rtraders.net

My new website, www.rtraders.net. This will be a platform for retail investors to learn the trade and hopefully will gain insight from how you would trade a stock.

Have just updated the US Financial Event Indicators there and you can register at http://www.rtraders.net/index.php?option=com_community&view=register&Itemid=57.

Please let me know if you face with any registration problems and I will rectify that for you.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment