Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, May 27, 2010

More on PEC...

Sorry all, have been busy with my current work with projects but today have some little spare time to do some updates.

Today STI goes big upwards, but I didn't load up Yanlord or Ying Li.
as previously mentioned on Yanlord and Ying Li, but decided to reload more on PEC last few days when it dropped to 0.7 - 0.705 range during the big drop by doing queue-ing.

Queue-ing instead of chasing the stock is one option that we should do especially when you cannot see the market direction yet. Well, and why I still go with PEC instead of other stocks? I look at PEC on the FA growth and the behaviour on how PEC can sustain the price base.

Have got my holding at 0.7, 0.705 , 0.725 as well as 0.77. Not to risk my holding, I have decided to sell of my holding at 0.7 and 0.705 for a mini ride at 0.73 today and keep the holding at 0.725 and 0.77 for another mini-Ewave ride.

This is how we can do ride on the mini-Ewave but not all stocks will have the same behaviour.

You got to also see on the global direction news, as I always mention.

Till then and happy holiday!
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment