Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Global Direction news that affect the market and STI stocks..

Well, yet again, market direction that affects the sentiment and affect the stocks to drop further. This time is from Germany. You guys should know what the news about.

This also give an opportunity to collect more at lower and better price.
That's what I always mention too, I don't like to keep stocks that can bring down your valuation if you keep the stock like the current moment.

As for PEC, I won't cut loss at it doesn't reach my cut-loss price which I bought yesterday @0.77. I will accumulate more if it drops further but got to see the right entry price. Let's see how it turns out to be today for PEC.

Will be looking at Yanlord too to see how the volume build up as mentioned it came back strongly across 1.6 with buying sentiment.
.
Won't be looking at other stocks today too except probably Yanlord,CapitaMall and Ying Li. Let's see.

Star-Trader




Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment