Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mermaid, not sure what it is brewing.. Oil Price up?

I went in Mermaid early morning @9.01am when I saw a gap at 0.64 which a hugh volume. Thus still sitting comfortably at 0.64 with the price of 0.655 now.

I am looking at Yanlord, but the volume is still thin. Probably waiting for anticipation but I have queue at 1.62 for Yanlord to see if there is any good chance it accumulates and move further from there.

SOBAYOR,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment