Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Re-enter PEC again, hopefully for a mini-Ewave..

Re-enter PEC but at a very hugh risk 0.77. Decided to keep for a while if it drops but with a cut-loss price. And might want to reload more if it accumulating below the price.

Anyway, let's see. Sold off Mermaid at 0.645. Moving to PEC now and Ezion could be the next potential target.

Star-Trader

2 comments:

  1. Hi Star-Trader, I've been looking into Ezion and Mermaid annual reports lately, and have updated them in my blog. Have a look and share with me your valuable views. Thanks!

    http://sginvestmentfindings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, No problem sharing with you. After all, I don't lose anything but a gain for the retail investors!!

    ReplyDelete