Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Star Trader will be back soon with more investment advices!!

Sorry guys for all the break that I have taken!! 4 months..yes 4 months.. :)
No worries I will be back soon as I have completed my projects, I will be focusing more in writing any advice I have on investing..

I am setting up an investment website too but still will be writing daily blogs. So stay tune! Star Trader is back!!

Thanks..
Star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment