Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Apart from Candlesticks, why Volume is part of the influence on the price movement..

Today, I am going to explain a brief introduction on volume. Why Volumes play a significant role on the detection of the price movement? Well, apart from candlesticks, volume can say a lot of things on whether the stocks are having bearish or bullish momentum in it...

I will discuss more on why On Balance Volume is important factor to determine the price movement, exit and entry of the stock price.. I will also quote an example on one of the SGX stock so you can see the real time of how it influence the direction.

I am creating a newsletter to provide more information on this when you submit your email address as on the right side of this blog. The reason why I am creating this newsletter stock market tips is to get people who appreciate my tips and I will share it with them.

rgds,
star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment