Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Capital Mall, today's analysis trend on the stock chart..

Today, I managed to offload at $1.78 as per my blog below which I queued since late morning just now. I queued to buy at $1.75 x 15lots as with the indicators on my previous blog entry on this, there is a buying dip - meaning buy on maintaining the price symptom, thus I went at $1.75 today. Which means that I am still holding on to 1.79 x 15lots which I bought earlier.

Today price is 1.77 which I have not analysed what is today's market session ending chart will be ? I will do it later after my dinner when I am back home... but definitely a holding on to the 1.79 price to lock in profits when it goes up to 1.80-185 range.

Stay tune.

rgds,
star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment