Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Black Marubozu... Buying more on Sinotel?

I am still researching on Sinotel. What interest me is that there are still potential buying pressure on this stock.

Currently when I am writing this blog on Sinotel, the price is hovering around 0.485 to 0.49.

I have noticed yesterday's daily chart was Black Marubozu, meaning sellers are controlling the price but the buy alert is still valid.

The pattern is not rejected yet since it is not a long black candlestick.
Patience is being tested.

SOBAYOR,
Star Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment