Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re-enter my position at SGD1.75 for CapitaMall

As per my previous post, I have got CapitaMall at SGD1.79. As there are "a lot of noises" from the global news, this is under accumulation to push for another uptrend. As mentioned before, US Event of Home Sales not good thus affecting SGX as well..From my opinion..Thus has got more for myself at SGD1.75 with average down but also set my target price within..

SOBAYOR,
star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment