Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sinotel, latest news on the price movement and technical analysis on the stock

Before my journey back home, I will like to congrats those that bought Sinotel at 0.465 today which believe in my analysis just last week only. Can check the thread at http://www.sharejunction.com/sharejunction/listMessage.htm?topicId=7816&msgbdName=Sinotel or at my blog itself on the call to buy dip for the uptrend move..

I have no time to analyse the lock-in price for this as I have quite a number of study to do for my own on the stock analysis...but for those that bought, please practice money management and do not get greed into you and patience when opportunity will come for you..

rgds,
Star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment