Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, February 19, 2010

Capital Mall , is it poised for new high with any latest news?

Have been following Capital Mall for the past few days too and have entered my position at 1.79 for 15lots. What did I see in Capital Mall on the chart wise? Will I hold further if it drops? Yes, I will as it is showing a white spinning top with heavy volumes as well. I posted a buying signal for Sinotel but didnt buy it as i mentioned some global news might influence the way Sinotel chart will perform. So, I didn't collect it but I collected Capital Mall instead at SGD1.79. Intend to get out at at least 1.82 - 1.84 for the next mini-Elliot wave.

SOBAYOR,

star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment