Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AllGreen Properties , Any way to prop higher before end of Feb?

Since I have time today, I did another research on AllGreen Properties to see what will be the latest movement of prices based on charts that I have observed. Any latest news for Allgreen? That I am not sure.

But from the chart, it is really having 2 types of "patterns" developed. One is Umbrella and the other one is Bearish Dragonfly Doji.

Umbrella show that The long lower shadow shows the evidence for buying pressure.
But bearish Dragonfly Doji showing potential reversal trend. Bearish Dragonfly Doji is not a strong signal, thus my buying price at SGD1.12 previously still hold firm till the next cycle. I am projecting it to hit SGD1.20 and we will see what happens next then.

No comments:

Post a Comment