Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lesson 2: On Balance Volume will be out soon...

Sorry guys, someone has been asking me on the lesson 2: On Balance Volume. I will be posting to your email address very soon. I will be posting an example on one of the SGX stocks too to explain clearly on this how it can be influenced..But this signal can be detected only on certain period which can be seen clearly the direction movement of the stocks if it is uptrend or downtrend.

For those wants to learn more on this, please submit through the right side corner form your name and email address.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment