Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, July 15, 2012

So, now I am back with analysis..what's next?

These are some to-do lists.. - I will be back to share my thoughts at sharejunction.com. - I will be sharing technical charts at the blog here instead. - I might be sharing fundamental analysis of the stocks as well. - I am only doing SGX Stocks analysis, if you want US Stocks, this is not the place. - I will only be concentrating here and won't setup another site to cater for technical analysis or so. - If more, I will put it down here.. Happy Trading! Regards, Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment