Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Capitaland Technical Analysis for today..

First of all, posted my purchase of Capitaland below which I started the thread at 10:01am after observing this stock and got in at 2.90. (Click the link below for more information and scroll to 10:01am, by me..)

http://www.sharejunction.com/sharejunction/listMessage.htm?topicId=7883&msgbdName=Capitaland&topicTitle=Capitaland

Thereafter, market didn't go up and one of the forumers of sharejunction mentioned that it could consolidate lower. He might not wrong in the sense but I observed something on Capitaland and assurance that will accumulate more if it drops to 2.85. Today, it closed with long white candlesticks. (Please see the blue colour that I highlighted below chart). The volume is building up with white long candlestick formed the pattern on uptrend again which today's candlestick body covered the previous day.

Anyway, I got in at 2.90. Whether to dispose off or to keep, it will depends on tomorrow's volume and the candlestick again. Let's see. Meanwhile, I will prepare a lesson on "Spreading" that I promised to my subscribers.. Stay tune..

Star-Trader


No comments:

Post a Comment