Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

After resting for almost 8 months....

Hi All,

Sorry for not keeping in touch at this blog and after resting for almost 8 months, I will be back in the stock action..One particular interesting thing is the ALL Day trading for SGX Exchange that will be starting on Aug 1 which is tomorrow !!

I am wondering during lunch time we still able to trade stocks and monitor the stock movement without a break ! haa...

Let's see how it turns out to be..
But for now , I will be back giving analysis but I won't tell you when , it will be rather soon.. :)

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment