Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wilmar International Technical Analysis


Today, Wilmar ended with Doji after few days of black candlesticks with Wilmar currently is on oversold region and can be some sign of mini-wave uptrend again if I observed correctly the candlesticks patterns.

Personally, I have got in at 3.58 today but must be willing to hold and cut loss if the trend doesn't goes the way that what it suppose to be..This is crucial to exercise caution when the trend doesn't go the way it should be and I never keep a stock for long term (except CapitaMall)..

This will be differ if I am trading blue chips. Will explain more next as what I mentioned previously, every stocks has different character and you got to trade differently.

Do exercise profits as well, I intend to lock out from Wilmar if the price is good and earn a little profit from it.. which is of course above 3.60.. :)

Till then,
Star-Trader



No comments:

Post a Comment