Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Noble Group..next target? and JBFood IPO, someone asking me to give a view..

Would be posting the analysis on Noble Group soon as well as JB Foods IPO if I have some time on doing a much thorough fundamental analysis which I am still learning. Till then, let me post technical analysis for Noble Group soon, pretty soon..
P/S: Hope you made a little money with Wilmar during the mini wave if you managed to sell off today too. If not, 0-3months still applicable with the Cut-loss price of 3.45 which a price level support that indicate more downside moving towards below 3.45.

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment